By downloading the excel files below, you can create radial plots for the country of your choice for the year 2005, 2010, or 2011. The first file allows you to evaluate country performance using the Core SERF Index, while the second file allows you to evaluate country performance using the Supplementary SERF Index for High Income OECD Countries.
- Download the file above corresponding to the criterion under which you want to evaluate the country (Core vs. Supplementary Index)
- Adjust your spreadsheet so you are viewing the first column. From the excel spread sheet, scroll down to find the row number of the country you want to make a radial plot for.
- Click on the button “Make a Radar Plot”
- At the prompt, put in the row number of the country concerned and then click “OK”
- At the prompt, put in the year of concern (2005, 2010, or 2015) and then click “OK”
- At the prompt giving the name of the country you chose, hit “OK.