By downloading the excel files below, you can create radial plots for the country of your choice for the year 2005, 2010, or 2011. The first file allows you to evaluate country performance using the Core SERF Index, while the second file allows you to evaluate country performance using the Supplementary SERF Index for High Income OECD Countries.
- Download the file above corresponding to the criterion under which you want to evaluate the country (Core vs. Supplementary Index).
- When you open the Excel file, it may be in “protected” view and you will have to enable editing AND then enable “content” to allow the graphing macro to execute.
- Adjust your spreadsheet so you are at the top and viewing Col A with full country names. Scroll down to find the row number of the country you want to make a radar plot for.
- Click on the button “Make a Radar Plot”
- At the prompt, put in the row number of the country concerned and then click “OK”
- At the prompt, put in the year of concern (2005, 2010, or 2015) and then click “OK”
- At the prompt giving the name of the country you chose, hit “OK.
- To copy and paste a graph:
- Click on the graph in Excel to select it.
- Use Ctrl+C (or Copy in the Home menu).
- Open destination (e.g., Word or PowerPoint document) and go to desired location
- Use Ctrl+V (or Paste in the Home menu)
NOTE: If a previously pasted graph is changed when you make a new Excel graph, the two files are “linked” and you will have to use “Copy as Picture” in Excel or “Paste as Picture” in your destination.